HRBUniversal is a leading expert in the hospitality industry. With expanded services to include ServSafe® & National Restaurant Association Certification Programs, Third-Party Food Safety & Brand Standard Audits, Mystery Shopping, Recruitment and much more. Trust your business to the experts in the industry to deliver professional and quality services at reasonable rates.
Wellsburg, West Virginia ServSafe® Proctor position is with HRBUniversal. This is as an independent contractor position and is compensated by an administered exam given. All expenses are paid by HRBUniversal to conduct ServSafe® Proctored Exam Sessions and ServSafe® Proctor is responsible for all personal expenses (Mileage, Lodging, Meals, etc.). Must be able to proctor exams at a minimum of three days a week within a 30-mile radius of the home location.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Responsible for the secure administration of the online ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam & ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Exam.
- Schedule online exams.
- Maintain confidentiality of exam content.
- Follow the standards outlined in the ServSafe Examination Administration Handbook and the Performance Agreement.
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam – $50 per exam (2 Hours Session)
- ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Exam – $30 per exam (1 Hour Session)
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become a ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor with HRBUniversal :
- Approved ServSafe® Proctor Certificate (Food & Alcohol) or approval email letter.
- Must be willing to sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (Click the link to download) prior to webcam interview.
- Authorize HRBUniversal to verify current status (Click the link to download) as ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.
To apply for this job please visit hrbuni.com.