HRBUniversal is a leading expert in the hospitality industry. With expanded services to include ServSafe® & National Restaurant Association Certification Programs, Third-Party Food Safety & Brand Standard Audits, Mystery Shopping, Recruitment and much more. Trust your business to the experts in the industry to deliver professional and quality services at reasonable rates.
Pelham, Alabama ServSafe® Proctor position is with HRBUniversal. This is as an independent contractor position and is compensated by an administered exam given. All expenses are paid by HRBUniversal to conduct ServSafe® Proctored Exam Sessions and ServSafe® Proctor is responsible for all personal expenses (Mileage, Lodging, Meals, etc.). Must be able to proctor exams at a minimum of three days a week within a 30-mile radius of the home location.
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Responsible for the secure administration of the online ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam & ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Exam.
- Schedule online exams.
- Maintain confidentiality of exam content.
- Follow the standards outlined in the ServSafe Examination Administration Handbook and the Performance Agreement.
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam – $50 per exam (2 Hours Session)
- ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Exam – $30 per exam (1 Hour Session)
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become a ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor with HRBUniversal :
- Approved ServSafe® Proctor Certificate (Food & Alcohol) or approval email letter.
- Must be willing to sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (Click the link to download) prior to webcam interview.
- Authorize HRBUniversal to verify current status (Click the link to download) as ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.
To apply for this job please visit hrbuni.com.