THE MOST RESPECTED TRAINING AND CONSULTING FIRM IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY.
Manchester, Maryland ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor – The position of ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor with HRBUniversal. This is as an independent contractor and is compensated by student or class as well as sessions are scheduled according to instructor/trainer availability. All expenses are paid by HRBUniversal to conduct training and ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor are responsible for all personal expenses (Mileage, Lodging, Meals, etc.). ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor must have a personality and be able to relate the topic training to the attendees of the session.
ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor Categories:
- Adjunct ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor – Schedule under 12 classes per month.
- Regional ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor – Schedule 12 or more classes per month
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Must meet one of these
- 10 years Hospitality or Retail Food Service (Minimum of 5 years in salaried management)
- Professional Teacher/Professor in High School or College Hospitality, Culinary or Nutritional Programs
- Government Regulator
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Have a current ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with a score of 90% or above on certification exam.
- Must meet be a Certified ServSafe® Instructors and Registered ServSafe® Proctors be in good standing for a minimum of 6 months.
- Be willing to be approved or certified in the following programs in the first six months of working with HRBUniversal – ServSafe Alcohol, ManageFirst, NRFSP, NEHA and SURE.
Depending on the program the and the type of training instructor/trainers can earn the minimum of $150 per session and the maximum of $1050 per session. Earning potential is based on the number of people attending the training.
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become a ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor with HRBUniversal :
- A copy of your ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with exam final score of 90% or above.
- Approved ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor Certificate or approval letter.
- Must be willing to sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (Click the link to download) prior to webcam interview.
- Must be willing to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Authorize HRBUniversal to verify current status (Click the link to download) as ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol ®, ServSafe® Allergens, ManageFirst®, & Food Service Profesional® (FMP) are a registered trademark of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.