HRBUniversal is a leading expert in the hospitality industry. With expanded services to include ServSafe® & National Restaurant Association Certification Programs, Third-Party Food Safety & Brand Standard Audits, Mystery Shopping, Recruitment and much more. Trust your business to the experts in the industry to deliver professional and quality services at reasonable rates.
Flandreau, South Dakota ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor is with HRBUniversal. This is as an independent contractor and is compensated by student or class as well as sessions are scheduled according to instructor/trainer availability. All expenses are paid by HRBUniversal to conduct training and ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor are responsible for all personal expenses (Mileage, Lodging, Meals, etc.). ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor must have a personality and be able to relate the topic training to the attendees of the session.
ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor Categories:
- Adjunct ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor – Schedule under 12 classes per month.
- Regional ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor – Schedule 12 or more classes per month
Qualifications: All requirements must be met to inquire.
- Must meet one of these
- 10 years Hospitality or Retail Food Service (Minimum of 5 years in salaried management)
- Professional Teacher/Professor in High School or College Hospitality, Culinary or Nutritional Programs
- Government Regulator
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Have a current ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with a score of 90% or above on certification exam.
- Must meet be a Certified ServSafe® Instructors and Registered ServSafe® Proctors be in good standing for a minimum of 6 months.
- Be willing to be approved or certified in the following programs in the first six months of working with HRBUniversal – ServSafe Alcohol, ManageFirst, NRFSP, NEHA and SURE.
Depending on the program and the type of training instructor/trainers can earn a minimum of $150 per session and the maximum of $1050 per session. Earning potential is based on the number of people attending the training.
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become a ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor with HRBUniversal :
- A copy of your ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with exam final score of 90% or above.
- Approved ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor Certificate or approval letter.
- Must be willing to sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (Click the link to download) prior to webcam interview.
- Must be willing to sign a non-compete agreement.
- Authorize HRBUniversal to verify current status (Click the link to download) as ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, and Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.
To apply for this job please visit hrbuni.com.