The food defense solution for foodservice and retail establishments. The SURE™ Food Defense Managers Virtual Course uses the SHARE principle to protect the global food supply. If food is your business, then you need SURE™ Food Defense Certified!
SURE™ Food Defense using the SHARE (Strategy, Hazards, Accessibility, Restriction, and Enforcement) principle provides a solid foundation for you to protect against the intentional contamination of food. SHARE incorporates science-based mitigation strategies applied at specific vulnerable points in your operation.
The SURE™ Food Defense Managers Course is the highest-level training course and certification designed for managers, supervisors, and leaders on how to:
- Know their food defense role as it applies to their daily activities;
- Understand and implement the SHARE principle to their operation;
- Analyze the flow of food and how food defense is essential, and
- Prioritize their food defense activities.
Included in this manual is a SUREThe SURE™ Food Defense Managers Course answer sheet that will be used by the participant when taking the examination to become SURE™ Food Defense certified.
Once they receive a passing score, the SURE Food Defense certification is proof of the demonstration of knowledge. Each successful participant will be awarded a SURE™ Certificate and wallet card.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
- Create a food defense culture
- Write a food defense plan
- Build the confidence of their managers and employees.
Food defense is critical to the safety of our world. The best way to provide food defense is to SHARE the responsibility throughout your organization. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive food defense solution that protects our global food supply from acts of intentional contamination, ultimately protecting public health and the world’s economy.
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.