Food Handlers Certification for Anyone, Anytime.
Food Handlers Card and Certificates from Food Handler Classes, FoodHandlerClasses.com, offers an easy and elegant way to obtain your ANSI/ANAB accredited and approved food handler training certificate at minimal cost and effort to the student. We are a nationally accredited company and work closely with state and local departments to provide food safety and your food handlers certificate.
- Skip the line and start studying for your food handlers exam in minutes.
- Our support staff is here to help every step of the way.
- Your food handlers card and certificate of completion are always available online.
Please note the following concerning FHC Food Handlers Card Program
The food handlers training information provided in this food handlers certificate course is approved in Northern Nevada for those seeking a food handler certificate. This food handler course is not approved for individuals seeking PIC (Person In Charge) or Food Manager Certification.
This food handler course is NOT approved in the following locations:
- Washoe County: Including the cities of Reno, Gerlach, Sparks, Incline Village, Verdi and Sutcliff.
- Douglas County: Including the cities of Carson, Minden, Genoa and Glenbrook.
- Southern Nevada: Including the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Mesquite, Primm, Sloan, Nelson and Arden.
You may also be required to transfer or register our food handlers certificate with your local health department. If you’re not sure, please be sure to contact them regarding this issue.
The State of Nevada requires all manufacturers/producers of cannabis edibles to have food safety training provided by this food handlers certificate program.