From a food safety perspective, the grocery industry is different from other food industries. Employees must be skilled in food safety practices to prevent contamination at any time they receive, prepare, handle, hold, or sell food.
The FMI SafeMark® Manager Virtual Course program is the only food manager training created BY retailers, FOR retailers, and provides supermarket managers and supervisors with the knowledge to train staff and achieve food manager certification.
- Prepares managers for SafeMark® Food Protection Manager Certification Exam
- Learning aids include food retail case studies, industry in-text glossary, supermarket photos, quick reference temperatures, and more.
- Certificate of Completion
- Updated to the 2017 FDA Food Code
- Please view all planned public live streams – Livestream Calendar
Other Registration Options
- If you would like a book or a proctored exam with your virtual course please purchase & register at FMI SafeMark® Manager
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Information covered during the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam session is for information & certification only and should not be considered legal advice. HRBUniversal is not a legal firm and all presents of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam sessions are industry experts and not a legal council. Please consult law enforcement or attorney for regulatory advice for your business.
State Laws & Regulations
- Prior to registration please verify that your state or jurisdiction allows training can be taken in a virtual format. State Retail and Food Service Codes and Regulations by State
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.