TiPS® for On-Premise
About CourseTiPS® for On-Premise empowers your employees to take a proactive approach toward preventing alcohol misuse and maintaining control of the environment.
TiPS® for On-Premise Virtual Course empowers your employees to take a proactive approach toward preventing alcohol misuse and maintaining control of the environment. By training your staff to recognize the signs of intoxication, you can reduce the chance that an alcohol-related incident will occur. TiPS®-trained servers show your customers that you care about them and want to make their visits to your establishment as pleasant as possible.
The challenges for restaurants and bars are great places for people to socialize and have a good time. Unfortunately, that good time can get out of hand when people misuse alcohol. Servers must be able to deal with problem behaviors and the challenges associated with underage drinking and drunk driving.
TiPS® training can also improve business and community relations. TIPS certification demonstrates a commitment to prevent alcohol-related problems and a desire to be part of the solution in society’s fight against drunkenness. Liquor boards and local authorities tend to look favorably on establishments that incorporate TIPS, which can lead to more lenient penalties in the event of an alcohol violation. TiPS® for On-Premise can also help an establishment protect itself from possible litigation and often results in reduced liability insurance premiums.
- Please view all planned public live streams – Livestream Calendar
- TiPS® for On-Premise Virtual Course & Exam Session – REGISTER
- TiPS® for Off-Premise Virtual Course & Exam Session – REGISTER
- TiPS® for Concessions Virtual Course & Exam Session – REGISTER
- TiPS® for Gaming Virtual Course & Exam Session – REGISTER
- TiPS® for University Virtual Course & Exam Session – REGISTER
- TiPS® for Seniors Virtual Course & Exam Session – REGISTER
TiPS® Certification Exam
- Upon completion, all participant will be given voucher code and instructions on how to take the certification exam at GetTips.com
- Information covered during the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam session is for information & certification only and should not be considered legal advice. HRBUniversal is not a legal firm and all presents of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam sessions are industry experts and not a legal council. Please consult law enforcement or attorney for regulatory advice for your business.
State Laws & Regulations
- Prior to registration please verify that your state or jurisdiction, responsible alcohol server, and seller training can be taken in a virtual format. View Regulations
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.