All Instructor-Led Course & Exam sessions are conducted under the guidance of the state department of health for the area the session is held in. If the state does have guidance on the number of participants HRBUniversal will follow CDC guidelines of no more than 10 people per session.
Philadelphia, MS ServSafe® Certification
Best Western Plus Philadelphia-Choctaw Hotel and Suites
Philadelphia, Mississippi 39350
Location is subject to change depending on the number of registrants when registration closes. Please check reminder emails sent out prior to session date to verify location before session date.
Please check your email prior to attending your session for any changes and you can also follow us on social media for posted updates: Session Description & Registration Information
Philadelphia, MS ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course (One Day Session) is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by a foodservice industry expert.
The ServSafe® program is developed by the National Restaurant Association with the help of foodservice industry experts who face the same risks you do every day. The ServSafe® Programs years of experience and inside knowledge of the foodservice industry are at the core of our courses, exams, and materials. We can prepare you to handle food sanitation risks because we have direct experience with it. We also have reliable materials, flexible options, and expert food safety educators.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- As stated in the 2017 FDA Food Code – Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area – Regulatory Map.
Study Materials & Books
- All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials. If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase at an added cost – ServSafe® Manager Training and Certification Exam Products. HRBUniversal does not require the book to attend the Instructor-Led Course or sit for the exam.
Course & Exam Schedule
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Lecture
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Lunch Break
- 4:30 pm – Be onsite if taking the exam only
- 5:00 pm – Exam will be administered. Once the exam starts no one will be allowed in the exam room. Most people take 45 minutes to 1 hour to take the exam but you do have up to 2 hours to complete.
Certification Options Tickets
All fees charged are collected by Eventbrite.com and are non-fundable by HRBUniversal.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.Program(s):