Anaheim, California Virtual Courses
As times and technology have changed HRBUniversal has added the option of Virtual Instructor-Led Courses that will allow people to train at home or office rather than traveling to an on-site location to train. Upon completion of the course, participants will have the option to complete a certification exam to enhance their career or to meet regulatory requirements in the area. Below is a calendar of HRBUniversal Livestream of planned Virtual Instructor-Led Courses.
Anaheim, California Online Courses
Online Courses give you the option to train 365 days of the year, 7 days of the week & 24 hours a day on your schedule. This option gives you major flexibility in learning.
Anaheim, California Proctored Exams
Upon completion of your virtual or online course, you can search and schedule an exam with one of HRBUniversal’s In-Person Proctor’s, Remote Online Proctor, or Test Center.
At this time HRBUniversal does not have an Instructor-Led Course & Exam session planned in the area. If you have a group that needs to be certified you may want to consider a Private Instructor-Led Course & Exam session:
- ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Course & Exam (PRIVATE)
- ServSafe® Food Handler Course & Exam (PRIVATE)
- ServSafe® Responsible Alcohol Service Course & Exam (PRIVATE)
- Special Processes Retail HACCP Training & Exam (PRIVATE)
- Food Defense Certification Course & Exam (PRIVATE)
Online Courses & Exams:
- ServSafe® Manager Online Courses & Certification Exam
- ServSafe® Manager Online Course
- ServSafe® Manager Exam With Online Proctoring Bundle
- ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course & Primary Exam
- ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course & Advanced Proctored Exam
- ServSafe Workplace® – Sexual Harassment Prevention for the Restaurant Industry
- ServSafe Workplace® – Understanding Unconscious Bias in Restaurants
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®), American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®), The Multicultural Foodservice & Hospitality Alliance and are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.