Abbeville, SC ServSafe® One to One Certification Exam sessions are designed for the busy industry professional that wants to complete an online course the complete the certification exam when finished or just take a certification exam. The sessions are scheduled on-site at Your Business (Must be during operation hours) or at a Local Public Library. You make the choice of location when registration is made and the address will be sent to you in the reminder email of the scheduled session details.
Please keep in mind to verify with your local regulatory agency prior to booking that there are NO TRAINING HOURS are required prior to taking your computer-based exam.
Computer-Based Exam Cost & Details:
- Participant supply’s own computer or tablet.
- Cost Per Participant:
- $100 – ServSafe® Food Manager (Includes Exam Access Code & Proctor Fee)
- $75 – ServSafe® Food Manager or ServSafe Alcohol® Proctor Fee (Participant Brings Exam Access Code)
Study Materials & Books
- All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials & “HRBOnDemand” mobile app with the training materials & videos. If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase it at an added cost – ServSafe® Manager Training and Certification Exam Products.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- As stated in the 2017 FDA Food Code – Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area – Regulatory Map.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Instructor-Led Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.Program(s):