Abbeville, Louisiana Responsible Vendor Online Course and Exam powered by ServSafe Alcohol® helps prepare participants for the State of Louisiana Responsible Vendor Exam.
Learners will receive critical knowledge on Louisiana alcohol and tobacco law and responsibilities, recognizing and preventing intoxication, checking identification, and dealing with difficult situations. The course is self-paced and the navigation is intuitive and allows the easy review of key concepts. After passing the exam, participants will receive their Responsible Vendor Permit from the Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control.
Supplementary materials, downloads or notes are not allowed during the exam. Upon purchase, participants will receive access to the course and an Exam Access Code for each course purchased. After completing the course, the participant may begin the exam by entering his/her Exam Access Code.
All purchases online purchases are final. Before purchasing, review technical requirements and please read all information below. Once the course is started, the participant will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated.”
All Online Courses are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Online Course Best Practices
Follow these tips to maximize your learning experience with ServSafe Online Courses.
- Schedule your exam before starting the course. Knowing your exam date in advance will help you plan your learning schedule.
- View the course in several short sessions each no longer than 1 hour.
- ServSafe Manager Online Course: 8-10 hours in length.
- ServSafe Alcohol Online Course: approximately 4 hours in length.
- ServSafe Food Handler Course: 1 ½-2 hours in length.
- ServSafe Allergens™ Course: 1 ½-2 hours in length.
- An ideal training schedule is one 1-hour session every other workday at approximately the same time of day. For longer courses, we recommend that you view the entire course within three weeks.
- View the course in a quiet space, away from noise and distractions. Use headphones if you must view the course in a busy location.
- Print the course Study Guides. Use them to take notes for review prior to the Exam.
- Complete the course at least two days prior to your exam date. This will allow time to study and review.
- Review your post-test scores. The scores by section screen will help to identify which course topics you should review before taking the exam.
- Print your scores by section and Record of Training after completing the course.
- You may need to submit one or both of these documents to the person who will administer your exam.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Find the Food Safety Management, Food Handling, and Alcohol Service regulatory requirements specific to your operating jurisdiction. ServSafe® training and testing programs are widely recognized and accepted for requirement fulfillment. – Regulatory Map.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.