The Abbeville, LA ServSafe Allergens™ Online Course and Assessment drives home critical information your employees and managers need in order to accommodate guests with food allergies. The ServSafe Allergens online course covers such topics as identifying allergens, communicating with the guest, preventing cross-contact, food labels, and more. Massachusetts Residents, this course is NOT accepted in your state. Please click HERE to access our Approved MA Allergens Course and earn your MA Allergens Certificate.
All online purchases are final. Before purchasing, review technical requirements, and please read all information below. Once the course is started, the participant will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated. Massachusetts Residents, this course is NOT accepted in your state. Please click HERE to access our Approved MA Allergens Course and earn your MA Allergens Certificate.
All Online Courses are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Online Course Best Practices
Follow these tips to maximize your learning experience with ServSafe Online Courses.
- Schedule your exam before starting the course. Knowing your exam date in advance will help you plan your learning schedule.
- View the course in several short sessions each no longer than 1 hour.
- ServSafe Manager Online Course: 8-10 hours in length.
- ServSafe Alcohol Online Course: approximately 4 hours in length.
- ServSafe Food Handler Course: 1 ½-2 hour in length.
- ServSafe Allergens™ Course: 1 ½-2 hour in length.
- An ideal training schedule is one 1-hour session every other workday at approximately the same time of day. For longer courses, we recommend that you view the entire course within three weeks.
- View the course in a quiet space, away from noise and distractions. Use headphones if you must view the course in a busy location.
- Print the course Study Guides. Use them to take notes for review prior to the Exam.
- Complete the course at least two days prior to your exam date. This will allow time to study and review.
- Review your post-test scores. The scores by section screen will help to identify which course topics you should review before taking the exam.
- Print your scores by section and Record of Training after completing the course.
- You may need to submit one or both of these documents to the person who will administer your exam.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Find the Food Safety Management, Food Handling, and Alcohol Service regulatory requirements specific to your operating jurisdiction. ServSafe® training and testing programs are widely recognized and accepted for requirement fulfillment. – Regulatory Map.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.Program(s):