This is a reminder email for the upcoming ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Examination session with HRBUniversal. In this email, you will find all the information you need to prepare for your class and the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Training & Examination.
Please verify what you registered for prior to the session and location this will be displayed on your Eventbrite ticket. If changes need to be made please contact our office ASAP. Changes the day of the session cannot be made.
Please bring with you the following
- A copy of your ticket. Printed or Displayed on the Eventbrite App.
- Pen & Paper to take notes on.
- Valid Government Picture ID. All examine’s must have a valid ID in order to take an ANSI/CFP exam. The exam will not be administered without a valid ID.
- If taking a computer-based exam please update prior to session date make sure your computer is updated and is working so you can connect to ServSafe.com. By creating a profile on ServSafe.com prior to the session date will verify you can connect to ServSafe.com. HRBUniversal does not provide tech services.
- Please bring the ServSafe Diagnostic Test to the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session completed. This must be completed prior to the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session in order to qualify for a discounted retest at scheduled Instructor-Led Course & Exam conducted by HRBUniversal.
Homewood Suites Ballantyne Charlotte
12030 Copper Way
Charlotte, NC 28277
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Lecture
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Lunch Break
- 4:30 pm – Be onsite if taking the exam only
- 5:00 pm – Exam will be administered. Once the exam starts no one will be allowed in the exam room. Most people take 45 minutes to 1 hour to take the exam but you do have up to 2 hours to complete.
Study Guide & Practice Test We have a lot of food safety principles to cover in a short amount of time. I strongly encourage you to review the information on the links below before arriving at the exam session. It contains information that will help you prepare for the exam. Just click on the link to download the PDF.
- HRBUniversal Certified Professional Food Manager Study Guide
- ServSafe® 40 Question Practice Test & Answer Key
- ServSafe® 80 Question Diagnostic Exam & Answer Key
- ServSafe® Chapter Quizzes
- ServSafe® Pronunciation Key
- ServSafe® Web References List
This is the same materials that were sent out with your registration via email confirmation. So if you have already downloaded you do not need to do that again. Please bring the ServSafe Diagnostic Test to the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session completed. This must be completed prior to the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session in order to qualify for a discounted retest at scheduled Instructor-Led Course & Exam conducted by HRBUniversal.
No Show Attendance If you fail to attend the class and/or exam session that you have been scheduled for there will be a $60 rescheduling fee for the next class/exam session in your area. No refunds are given for not attending your scheduled session.
ServSafe Food Manager Books If your registration included a ServSafe Food Manager, 7th Edition it will be supplied to you the day of the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session. If you have chosen to have your book(s) shipped to you prior to class or chosen to supply your own please bring it to class with you. The book needs to be the most current publication ServSafe Food Manager, 7th Edition. Any other version is an older food code and you will be lost in class. All scantron’s & computer exam access code will be supplied at exam time.
Mobile Phones & Electronic Devices Mobile phones & electronic devices are not allowed to be used during classroom training or exam sessions. All mobile phones must be put on silent and Bluetooth earpieces and smartwatches must be removed. Mobile phones & electronic devices may be used on Instructor-Led Course & Exam sessions breaks. If mobile phones & electronic devices are used excessively during the Instructor-Led Course & Exam session you will be disqualified for a discounted retest price automatically.
Tobacco, Cannabis Use & Vaping All Instructor-Led Course & Exam sessions are Tobacco, Cannabis Use & Vaping free. Tobacco, Cannabis Use & Vaping can be conducted on All Instructor-Led Course & Exam sessions breaks in accordance with city/county/state ordinances.
Non-English Exams If you have chosen to take an exam other than the English language you may use a paper dictionary from your language to English. The proctor will inspect the dictionary prior to the exam session.
Computer-Based Exam If you have chosen to take a computer-based. You must bring your laptop with WiFi access to connect to the internet. Before the exam session please create an account at ServSafe.com. Make sure you write down the user id and password and bring with you. Also, make sure your computer operating system & anti-virus software is updated before exam time and all browser windows are closed.No extra exam time will be given if you have technical issues or computer is not functioning properly. If the issue can not be resolved within 30 minutes of the exam session starting you will need to be rescheduled to the next Instructor-Led Course & Exam session in the area and you will be charged a rescheduling fee of $60.00. You play a vital role in protecting the public from foodborne illnesses, and I look forward to your participation in the upcoming Instructor-Led Course & Exam session. If you have any questions or concerns please feel to contact our office for assistance.
Tracy – HRBUniversal Client Services Department
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.