Birmingham, AL ServSafe® Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course (One Day Session) is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts. Certification options descriptions are available at HRBUni.com and Course & Exam Details.
You may contact HRBUniversal for more information or manual registration at 855-447-2864 for payment by eInvoice without fees. Live Support Hours – Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM CST – 5:30 PM CST.
ServSafe® Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course:
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Lecture
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Lunch Break
- 4:30 pm – Be onsite if taking the exam only
- 5:00 pm – Exam will be administered. Once the exam starts no one will be allowed in the exam room. Most people take 45 minutes to 1 hour to take the exam but you do have up to 2 hours to complete.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online