TRAINING WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT.
ServSafe® Food Manager Online Training & Computer Exam – Online training offers a solution to what is often the number one obstacle to training: time. With the 24/7 access of online training products, you are always in control of how, where and when you train. In addition, online exams allow you access immediate results.
If you are a state association member that HRBUniversal works with you can take the ServSafe® Food Manager Online Training & Computer Exam at one of the regular scheduled ServSafe® Training & Exam for $150.00. This is a $25.00 discount off the regular price.
Just click on your state association weblink below to get the $25.00 Coupon Code to use when registering for the ServSafe® Training or Exam in your area:
Why choose online learning? The following reasons come immediately to mind:
Convenience. Traditional training relies on instructors presenting materials at a specific time and location. Online training enables workers to learn in the office or at home, and allows the flexibility of scheduling training for when it is most convenient.
Pace of learning. One fundamental advantage of online training over in-person training is that students can learn at their own pace. Comprehension quizzes at the end of each training module tests an individual’s knowledge before moving on to the next module, and allowing students to review portions of training materials before moving on to new chapters.
Presentation. Online training courses can be supplemented by onscreen graphics or short videos that may accelerate learning for some participants.
Consistency. One of the advantages of online training is consistency of the message. Trainers may deliver their material differently or adjust the course content from one session to another as they see fit. Thus, no two students are guaranteed that they will receive exactly the same training.
- Schedule your certification exam prior to starting the course. Knowing your exam date in advance will help you plan your schedule. Find a Class & Exam w/HRBUniversal
- View the course in several short sessions. Most users need 8-10 hours to complete the course. We recommend 8-10 sessions, each no longer than 1 hour. -View the entire course within two weeks. An ideal session schedule is one 1-hour session every other workday at approximately the same time of day.
- View the course in a quiet space, away from noise and distractions. If you must view the course in a busy location, use headphones to help limit distractions.
- Print all course Study Guides. Use them to take notes for review prior to the exam.
- Complete the course at least two days prior to your exam date.
- Compare your Pre-Test and Post-Test scores. Identify which course topics you should thoroughly review prior to the exam.
- Print your Scores by Section and Record of Training after completing the course. You may need to submit one or both of these documents to the person who will administer your exam.
Depending on your needs and schedule, ServSafe® training materials are flexible and provide options that will work for you.