- Class location may change depending the size of class registration. You will receive a class reminder (3) three business days prior to the class with the final class location.
- If registration is under three (3) business days prior to the training you must choose your class/exam option plus the late registration fee of ($60.00) sixty dollars. The late registration fee covers cost of overnight of shipping of training materials from ServSafe.com. Registration will not be accepted if late fee is not chosen. Cut off time is 1:00 PM EST three (3) business days prior to the training. Registration is not complete until payment is received in full.
- If you do not receive a conformation email after registration please view your junk or spam folder. In order to ensure delivery of emails about classes, add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. HRBUniversal is not responsible if your email provider filters email correspondence.
- Classes under 8 people is subject to be rescheduled. All classes have the maximum of 35 people. We reserve the right to combine classes within a 60 mile radius to meet class minimum. You will be notified of a date reschedule or location change via email 3 business days prior to the class date.
- Computer exam participants will receive their certificate by US Mail within 10 - 15 calendar days.
- Paper exam participants will receive their certificate by US Mail within 30 - 45 calendar days.
- All certificates are mailed to the address used when registering for training.
- HRBUniversal does not reschedule until three (3) business days prior to the training date. HRBUniversal reserves the right to reschedule any training due to class size, sickness, inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances. HRBUniversal reserves the right to combine classes in order to meet class minimums within a 60 mile radius of the class that the person has registered for. Please check HRBUni.com three (3) business days prior to class to see if the class has been rescheduled, if an email is not received with final training details. If the class has been rescheduled, your registration will be moved to the next class in your area in 90 days and you will be notified by email three (3) business days prior to the class which was rescheduled. If an attendee needs to re-schedule prior to the three (3) business days they may attend any class that HRBUniversal holds any time up to 6 months with no extra cost. If participant needs to reschedule under three (3) business days, there will be a $50 rescheduling fee charged in addition to the class fee to attend the class. The $50 must be paid prior to the class date. No refunds/credits will be given for missed or participant cancelation.
- All orders are final unless we cannot deliver the product or class to you in a 90-day period from the original class date. All refunds will be processed on the 20th of the month.
- Participant may cancel three (3) business day after registration and receive a full refund unless registration is under ten (10) business days.
- If the participant cancel the retail cost of any training materials, sales tax and shipping & handling will be deducted from your class fee and the balance will be refunded and training materials will be shipped to the address used in class registration. All materials shipped are the property of the person attending the class once they are shipped. NO REFUNDS ON TRAINING MATERIALS, ONLINE TRAINING COURSES ONCE ACTIVATED OR EXPIRED, SALES TAX AND SHIPPING AND HANDLING.
- HRBUniversal does not guarantee any passing grade on any examination. If the attendee does not pass the exam they may attend the next class in their area at no cost but must pay the retail cost of the answer sheet within six (6) months. The attendee does not have to attend the complete class but must be on site for the review and proctored examination.
Prior to purchasing, please review the technical system requirements to ensure this program will work with your computer configuration. Once you begin the course, you will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated.
- Redesigned with a new interface for intuitive navigation
- Audio text that allows the learner to read along with the content
- Interactive activities that allow the learner to practice real-life situations
- Three random post-tests with 60 questions to help prepare students for the Certification Exam
- Based upon a new JTA and the 2011 Supplement to the 2009 FDA Food Code
The ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course provides the fundamentals of responsible alcohol service by combining interactive exercises, audio and video and role-play activities to help prepare participants for real-life scenarios. Designed for convenience, this four-hour course has a bookmark feature that allows users to easily return to where they left off.
All purchases are final.
Please read the following before purchasing:
- - Find out if you can take ServSafe Alcohol Online in your state.
- - Make sure your computer is compatible with our course. Review hardware and software requirements.
- - You will have 90 days from the start date to complete the course. The course will expire one year from the date of purchase.