Training & Exam Details
Updated on October 6, 2014Location:
- Class location may change depending the size of class registration. You will receive a class reminder (3) three calendar days prior to the class with the final class location. All locations meet ADA requirements. If needing special accommodations please request during registrations. These request must be made ten (15) fifteen calendar days prior to training class or exam.
- Late registration fee of ($60.00) sixty dollars will be charged on all registration that requires physical product to be shipped. This cost is to cover cost of overnight shipping. Registration will not be accepted if late fee is not chosen. Registration is not complete until payment is received in full.
Registration Cut Off
- Eastern Standard Time Classes - 5 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- Central Standard Time Classes - 5 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- Mountain Standard Time Classes - 6 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- Pacific Standard Time Classes - 7 calendar days @ 9:00 am
- If you do not receive a conformation email after registration please view your junk or spam folder. In order to ensure propers delivery of emails about classes add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. HRBUniversal is not responsible if your email provider filters email correspondence.
- Classes up to 6 people are subject to be re-scheduled. All classes have the maximum of 35 people. We reserve the right to combine classes within a 60 mile radius to meet class minimum. You will be notified of a date reschedule or location change via email 3 calendar days prior to the class or exam date.
- Computer exam participants will receive their certificate by US Mail within 15 - 20 calendar days from exam date.
- Paper exam participants will receive their certificate by US Mail within 30 - 45 calendar days from exam date.
- All certificates are mailed to the address used when registering for training. HRBUniversal is not responsible for mis-delivery by US Mail.
- HRBUniversal does not re-schedule until class registration is closed for the time zone the class is being held in. HRBUniversal reserves the right to reschedule any training or exam due to class size, sickness, inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances. HRBUniversal reserves the right to combine classes in order to meet class minimums within a 50 mile radius of the class that the person has registered. If the class has been re-scheduled, your registration will be moved to the next class in your area in 60 days and you will be notified by email the day & time class registration has closed. Class may be rescheduled multiple time in a 60 day time period from the original class date.
- If an attendee needs to re-schedule prior to day & time class registration has closed. They may attend any class that HRBUniversal holds any time up to 12 months with no extra cost. If participant needs to reschedule under day & time class registration has closed, there will be a $50 rescheduling fee charged in addition to the class fee to attend the class. The $50 must be paid prior to the re-scheduled class date. No refunds/credits will be given for missed or participant cancelation.
No Show Attendance:
- If participant does not attend the scheduled/re-scheduled training or exam. All training/exam materials will be shipped to the address used for class registration. The cost of the materials, sales tax, shipping/handling, $20 instructor fee and $30 facility rental will be deducted from class registration per person. The balance can be used as a credit for a future class with (1) one year from class date. No refunds/credits will be given for missed or participant cancelation.
- All training/exam registrations are final unless HRBUniversal does not conduct training/exam with in 60 days from the original training/exam date with in a 50 mile radius of the original class location.
- Participant may cancel five (5) calendar days after registration and receive a full refund unless registration is under ten (10) calendar days.
- If the participant cancel the cost of all materials, sales tax and shipping/handling will be deducted from training/exam fee and the balance will be refunded. All training/exam materials will be shipped to the address used in class registration. All materials shipped are the property of the person attending the class once they are shipped. NO REFUNDS ON TRAINING MATERIALS, ONLINE TRAINING COURSES ONCE ACTIVATED OR EXPIRED, SALES TAX AND SHIPPING/HANDLING.
- All refunds will be processed on the 20th of the month.
- HRBUniversal does not guarantee any passing grade on any examination. If the class attendee does not pass the exam they may re-test at a discounted price if these conditions are met:
- Must register for class prior to class registration cut off.
- Discounted re-test are only for people that have attended one our training classes. Online training & self study do not qualify for discount.
- Must request the re-test with 6 months of original class date.
- Can attend the class for free and re-test for $40.00 only one time.
- IP Addresses are recorded and linked to all training/exam registrations. IP Address & Payment for training/exam are considered a signature and you have agreed to the training & details.
- HRBUniversal accepts all credit cards, personal & business checks. Full payment must be received before attending training/exam session to process exam.
- If payment for training/exam session is returned as a credit card chargeback or returned check. All certificates are put on hold until resolved. If certificate has all processed and mailed it will be voided and regulatory will be notified of that the certificate is invalid.
- Participant is responsible for all fees related to collection of credit card charge back or returned check. The fees may include postage/shipping, administrative and legal fees.
- HRBUniversal wishes to make all training session reasonably accessible by persons with disabilities as required by Title III (Public Accommodations and Services Operated by Private Entities) of the Americans With Disabilities Act. After paid training session registration the attendee will provide HRBUniversal in writing at least fifteen (15) calendar days prior to training session of determined special needs. All classroom training session are held at all ADA compliant facilities and provide access to all auxiliary aids and services available to participants provided by the facility.
ServSafe® Manager Online Course
Prior to purchasing, please review the technical system requirements to ensure this program will work with your computer configuration. Once you begin the course, you will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated.
- Redesigned with a new interface for intuitive navigation
- Audio text that allows the learner to read along with the content
- Interactive activities that allow the learner to practice real-life situations
- Three random post-tests with 60 questions to help prepare students for the Certification Exam
- Based upon a new JTA and the 2013 FDA Food Code
All purchases of the ServSafe® Manager Online Course are final.
The ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course provides the fundamentals of responsible alcohol service by combining interactive exercises, audio and video and role-play activities to help prepare participants for real-life scenarios. Designed for convenience, this four-hour course has a bookmark feature that allows users to easily return to where they left off.
All purchases are final.
Please read the following before purchasing:
- - Find out if you can take ServSafe Alcohol Online in your state.
- - Make sure your computer is compatible with our course. Review hardware and software requirements.
- - You will have 90 days from the start date to complete the course. The course will expire one year from the date of purchase.