ServSafe® Food Manager & Handler Train-the-Trainer Workshop (Instructor Training)
ServSafe® is the industry’s leading food safety training and certification program, recognized by more federal, state and local jurisdictions than any other food safety certification and meets or exceeds requirements for local regulatory compliance.
The Food Safety Train-the-Trainer Certification Program is designed for those who will be training foodservice personnel. This course encompasses an activity-focused program using hands-on applications to drive food safety knowledge. It will focus specifically on the diverse education levels, languages and cultures that often make up a foodservice workforce, and how to successfully deliver the ServSafe® Food Safety Certification training to them.
Each participant will receive and learn to use a complete instructor training kit that includes multimedia tools, training manuals.
Prior to participating in the ServSafe® Manager & Food Handler Train-the-Trainer Workshop (Instructor Training) you will need to complete and meet the following requirement:
- Meet ServSafe Dual Role (Certified Instructor & Registered Proctor)
- Complete ServSafe® Managers On-Demand Training prior to class online (8 – 12 hour course). Must bring to workshop training verification certificate.
- ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Training & Exam ( 8,12, or 16 hour class). Must bring with you a valid ServSafe ®Food Protection Manger Certificate and or a letter verify training our from a Certified ServSafe® Instructor to workshop.
Instructor Exam given online (You will need to supply a laptop to connect via WiFi). You will receive your score the day of the class. To become an Instructor you must pass the class with a score of 75% and an 80% on the advance exam. HRBUniversal only offers the ServSafe® Food Safety Managers Proctored Exam (Instructor Version) in this class format only.
With more certified trainers than any other private training organization, Paster Training is well qualified to provide your operation with high information retention, immediately actionable improvement steps and clear execution advice. Participants can enhance their training skills and will learn how to more effectively convey vital information within the ServSafe® Food Safety training curriculum.
Upon course completion, participants will be prepared to:
- Effectively teach food safety to your foodservice workforce with best practices and proven instructional techniques using an industry-leading curriculum.
- Proctor certification exams (ServSafe® Manager & Food Handler).
- Engage and motivate adult learners through classroom exercises and presentations with sound and motion.
- Facilitate in-depth discussions on emerging pathogens, food codes, food safety changes and updates.
- Start or strengthen your own food safety knowledge to effectively train your coworkers & staff
Who Should Attend
Both new and experienced trainers will benefit from this program.
- Corporate Trainers and educators who need to manage and facilitate their in-house food safety training program
- Owners, Directors, Managers, Operators
ServSafe® Manager & Food Handler Train-the-Trainer Workshop (Instructor Training) consist of the following:
- Train-the-Trainer Class/Review and Exam – 9am- 5pm
9am – 12 pm – Course Review – Manager & Food Handler
12 pm – 1pm – Exam
1pm – 2pm – Lunch (On your own)
2pm – 3pm – Thumb Drive Materials Review
3pm – 4pm – ServSafe.com Navigation & Use Review
4pm – 5pm – Advance Online Exam & ServSafe Proctor & Instructor Tutorial
5pm – Submit Paperwork to ServSafe.com
- HRBUniversal Train-the-Trainer Thumb Drive w/Power Point Presentations, Customizable Study Guide, Test & Activities
- ServSafe® Food Safety Managers Proctored Electronic Exam (Instructor Version)
- ServSafe® ServSafe Manager Book 6th Ed, English
- ServSafe® Coursebook 6th Ed, English
- ServSafe® Food Safety Food Handler Guide
- Full over view and assistance in becoming a registered Instructor/Proctor
- Full over view administering classes and exams
- 90 Day Email & Telephone Q&A Support to get you started training
ServSafe® Manager & Food Handler Train-the-Trainer Workshop (Instructor Training):
Workshop is open to the public and any one can attend if they meet requirements listed above. Private One on One Workshops are available upon request. Private One on One Workshops have an added fee to the below cost.
- ServSafe® Manager & Food Handler Train-the-Trainer Workshop – $525.00
- ServSafe® Manager & Food Handler Train-the-Trainer Workshop (WITH OUT - ServSafe® ServSafe Manager Book 6th Ed, English, ServSafe® Coursebook 6th Ed, English, ServSafe® Food Safety Food Handler Guide, Thumb Drive) – $325.00
- ServSafe® Manager & Food Handler Instructor Proctored Exam Only – $225.00
- All certificates are delivered by US Mail with in two weeks of class with Computer Exams. All certificates are delivered to the billing address of the person/company that submitted payment for the training unless other wise specified. HRBUniversal is not responsible for certificates lost by US Mail. If certificate is lost by US Mail you will need to order a duplicate from the NRAEF at ServSafe.com ($20 for Basic Delivery)
- Certificate sent via US Priority Mail with Tracking – $5.95 (Please choose at the time of registration) Certificates are processed once certificates are received from the NRAEF.
- FedEx Overnight Priority with Tracking – $15.95 (Please choose at the time of registration) Certificates are processed once certificates are received from the NRAEF.