Gainesville, FL HRBTraining Center
Gainesville, FL HRBTraining Center
Class & Exam Prices:
$150.00 Class & Online Exam
- Must supply own computer to connect to WiFi. You know if you pass or fail that day. Score is avilable 24 hours online and Certificate with in 2 weeks of class date via US Mail from HRBUniversal Office
$160.00 Class & Paper Exam
- Score’s available online 10 business days after class date. Certificate with in 30 calendar date via US Mail from HRBUniversal Office
This option is only available if:
- You have not passed previous exams (Must bring letter showing you did not pass.)
- You have completed online training. (Must bring proof of completing online training.)
- Your certificate has not expired and it is not required that you have recertification training by government agency. (Must bring certificate with you.)
- 8 person minimum, 35 people maximum. We reserve the right to combine classes with 60 mile radius to meet class minimum. You will be notified 3 days prior to the class date if the class has been rescheduled and/or location of class via email.
- Classes with less than minimum are subject to be rescheduled and are non-refundable. Please review Online Store Details & Policies before registering for class.
- In order to ensure delivery of emails about classes, add client firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, to your address book. (Comcast.net, Charter.net, BrightHouse.net, Earthlink.net, TSIXRoads.com new spam filters block our emails if addresses are not in address book.)
- 8 Hour Classes – 9:00am – 5pm Lecture
- 4:30 – 5:00pm Review,
- 5:00 PM Test/ReTest (If you are doing the online express test make sure you bring your laptop with WiFi). You have 3 hours to complete the test but most take 45 minutes to an hour.
Food & Beverage:
- Coffee & Soft Drinks all day and 45 minute lunch break around 1:00pm
- Once you have registered/pay for your class you will receive an email with your study materials to download. The study guide does not replace the ServSafe Manager Book 6th Ed, but is designed to be a supplement to prepare you for the class and exam.
Books & Test:
- A ServSafe Manager Book 6th Ed, English book is supplied for us during class. These books are for training class only. If you would like to purchase a book please visit our online store and order book(s). You will get a 25% discount on ServSafe Manager Book 6th Ed. w/ Exam Answer Sheet or Online Exam Voucher. To receive discount you must purchase at time of class registration.
Please use coupon code to get the 25% discount – SSMB6Ed
Class & Test Language:
- This class is taught in English. Test are available in English, Spanish, Korean, French Canadian, Japanese and Chinese.
- All certificates are delivered by US Mail with in two weeks of class with Computer Exams. All certificates are delivered to the billing address of the person/company that submitted payment for the training unless other wise specified. HRBUniversal is not responsible for certificates lost by US Mail. If certificate is lost by US Mail you will need to order a duplicate from the NRAEF at ServSafe.com ($20 for Basic Delivery)
- Certificate sent via US Priority Mail with Tracking – $5.95 (Please choose at the time of registration) Certificates are processed once certificates are received from the NRAEF.
- FedEx Overnight Priority with Tracking – $15.95 (Please choose at the time of registration) Certificates are processed once certificates are received from the NRAEF.
ALL PROCTORED EXAM'S & MATERIALS ARE RESERVED FOR THE STUDENT THE DAY THEY ARE REGISTERD FOR TRAINING OR EXAM. ALL REGISTRATION ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS UNLESS CLASS OR TRAINING OR EXAM SESSION IS NOT HELD. PLEASE REFER TO THE REFUND POILCY ABOVE IN TRAINING & EXAM DESCRIPTION.
NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR NO SHOW'S OR PROCTORED EXAM FAILURE.
ServSafe® and ServSafe Alcohol® are a registered trademark of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.